Fetish Club home > Forum > Adelaide Sex-Positive Happy Hour board
Our listing inludes BDSM, fetish and bondage clubs, dungeons, munches, sexal roleplay and play parties, contacts of masters, mistress and subs for a fem dom. If you want to suggest your favorite femdom or fetishclubs for alternative lifestyle activities - send details to webmaster@dir.fetishclubsreviews.org

Login | Register | Add club | Forum

Adelaide Sex-Positive Happy Hour board

Page 1 of 5

Minnesota?

Any Gay Service Slaves or Bois from Minnesota here?

Comments: 1  |  Author: Annabel Alfrey  |  Created: June 25, 2017, 3:56 p.m.

Bi male in San Antonio looking for Male Tops and their slaves

Have lived in San Antonio for close to a year and a half and have not been able to find a Male M/s couple or group. Have joined three groups locally, but it is predomanently or Bi F2f. Are there any groups in the San Antonio area for guys who ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Rosario Randol  |  Created: June 25, 2017, 4:36 p.m.

i want to be kept as a sex prisoner

i need a master to keep me locked up as there slut.im in brisbane australia. text me and i will send you my pics on the phone 0433071688 my name is slut

Comments: 0  |  Author: Clotilde Costantino  |  Created: June 25, 2017, 2:10 p.m.

Looking to train

Hello all-- Looking for a boi to train in northern MN, basically anyone north of Hinckley, ages of 20 to 40 but also open to others. You must be serious about this and not into playing games, be obedient and desire to learn and be used to my satisfaction. Please ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Wilbert Winegar  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 1:18 p.m.

Gay Master Willing to Train

If this is something that you want to know about and are willing to do what it takes to learn. Then we maybe able to work something out.

Comments: 8  |  Author: Nathan Nale  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 8:52 a.m.

Who's on Twitter?

Would be cool to follow some gay masters/slaves on Twitter. Share your twitter nick? i'm "scum" on there. There's a separate twitter group on this site that you should consider adding your nick to also!

Comments: 0  |  Author: Randy Rasco  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 9:25 a.m.

a gay slave how to

Hello A/all, In what ways would you recommend a slave looking for a Master? are some websites better than other? or maybe websites aren't so good? what if slave is from a small town? how soon should a slave relocate himself? how should the slave present himself? any advice will ...

Comments: 10  |  Author: Agnes Alvarado  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 1:04 a.m.

Outdoor Training and Hard Labor

Hello everyone! michael here! Someone put a bug in my Master's ear about having me do a week of hard naked slave labor outdoors, such as clearing fallen trees, mucking out animal barns etc. Anyone have any tips on where such a place could be used - provider gets some ...

Comments: 3  |  Author: Luetta Larosa  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 6:15 p.m.

slave/boy looking to be owned

Hello Sirs/Masters/Daddies, Just found this site and looking to meet a Master/Dom/Daddie that is willing to take a slave/boy for training and eventual long term situation. broncoboi1

Comments: 5  |  Author: Ebonie Emert  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 9:48 p.m.

Mentor

How should i go about finding a mentor to help me be a better slave and to give me advice choosing a Master?

Comments: 0  |  Author: Agnes Alvarado  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 1:03 a.m.

Leather and Lollipops

On the lighter side...... Wanted to send out greetings and hugs. Why? Not just cause I like lollipops. :P It's all about what makes me smile and i'd like to add a lil humour and chat about dat! "Add likes and dislikes, there could be a frown. Add a smile ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Beverly Blossom  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 8:57 a.m.

Dom breaks contract. Slave's fault?

A Dom i was lent to was given specific instructions by my Master. While much of this info amounted to - DO IT HARDER - several facts about my shortcomings were shared to allow the Dom to back out. In violation of that contract, the Dom, blindfolded me, gagged me ...

Comments: 19  |  Author: Luetta Larosa  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 10:49 p.m.

male slave seeks sadistic male Master

New here just saying hello! it is seeking to chat with any Doms or Masters. if you have any questions of it please let it know. thanks PS: it loves this site!

Comments: 2  |  Author: Michal Merriam  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 11:38 p.m.

Hello

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pretty much a real life novice with BDSM, but am seeking to learn. I'm a gay male who is married to another man, but wanting to explore my sub side with a dominant man, mainly non sexually. Not many of us ...

Comments: 6  |  Author: Emery Ebeling  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 10:22 p.m.

Hey Yall

hey yall how are yall doing today? i just wanted to write and say that i'm looking for a master cause my old master left me cause i told him something and they weren't going to deal with it. so i'm waiting to find the right master for me and ...

Comments: 6  |  Author: Siobhan Sing  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 1:21 a.m.

male slave seeks sadistic male Master

hello to all. it is new to this site and wanted to introduce itself to all. it is unowned at the moment. it is seeking to find a group or groups to attend and someday hopes to be put on the "Block" as a property to be sold. we can ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Michal Merriam  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 7:43 p.m.

19 Year Old Untrained Slave

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male in search of someone to train me. I'm looking for someone who is experienced in M/s relationships. I would like a long term situation with the possibility of making it a 24/7 situation. If you're intnerested please contact me.

Comments: 1  |  Author: Kristel Karney  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 4:05 a.m.

Want To Get A Master or a Slave? Get Proactive Guys!!!

First off, let me briefly introduce myself. I'm a Master/Daddy who has been active in the scene for over 30 years and who was 13 when introduced to kink. I host mens dungeon parties in San Francisco and do a lot of mentoring. Just so you know where I'm coming ...

Comments: 2  |  Author: David Dossett  |  Created: June 28, 2017, 6:30 p.m.

New Group

Called "Gay Erotica" check it out and feel free to contribute :)

Comments: 0  |  Author: Dario Darcangelo  |  Created: June 28, 2017, 6:01 p.m.

New Group For Gay Sadists & Masochists

With the list owners kind permission, I would like to announce the forming of a new group... Gay Sadists & Masochists. The huge Sadists and Masochists list seems to only have conversation threads geared to Male/Female interaction, hence the forming of this new group. If you have an interest in ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: David Dossett  |  Created: June 28, 2017, 8:56 p.m.

Bi slave Toronto looking for his master

hi thought i would introduce myself, if you are local and would like another sub slave in your stable pls check out my profile and please respond thank you

Comments: 3  |  Author: Nicholas Noble  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 2:25 a.m.

Is the Master/slave Conference "gay enough"

We understand that many gay people has issues with the so called "pansexual" events where gay people can be counted in one or two hands. That is NOT the case with the annual Master/slave Conference, held in Washington DC over Labor Day Weekend. MsC is the MOST comprehensive educational event ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Grady Glorioso  |  Created: June 29, 2017, 12:31 a.m.

New to this site

i am an experienced submissive looking to meet gay, straight and Bi MEN to serve. This looks like an interesting site!

Comments: 0  |  Author: Ila Iorio  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 5:36 a.m.

Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hi I am a mature kinky bi male masochist in Milwaukee Wisconsin and was wondering if there were any kinky sadistic but safe and sane Masters, Mistress or couples who would enjoy a couple of hours opf sm play with me ???? not looking for ltr but a play date ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Lino Loving  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 9:11 p.m.

DOMJOCK, CLEVELAND , looking 4 selfish master

UNcut , str8 , ex-con , redneck , INK / TAT,S - pref,d get total respect.........love 2 be bound / restrained ..USED 4 your selfish sexual need,s ( see my fetish list 4 my kink,s ) USE / SHARE me .............alway,s discrete . safe / sane no- pic / no ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Lissette Layton  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Page 1 of 5

Recent searches

2009-2018 All Fetish Clubs Group, contact: webmaster@dir.fetishclubsreviews.org