Fetish Club home > Forum > 420 board
Our listing inludes BDSM, fetish and bondage clubs, dungeons, munches, sexal roleplay and play parties, contacts of masters, mistress and subs for a fem dom. If you want to suggest your favorite femdom or fetishclubs for alternative lifestyle activities - send details to webmaster@dir.fetishclubsreviews.org

Login | Register | Add club | Forum

420 board

Studio Eris

I found this group while searching for Atlanta based groups. I see it must be fairly new - but LOVE the idea. I would like to have a FemDomme/femsub party at Studio Eris at some point - so if you can get something together, please contact me!

Comments: 5  |  Author: Jeffrey Johansen  |  Created: June 25, 2017, 3:28 p.m.

Thanks for creating this group!

I think this is a long-time coming and I am very glad to see Lady Mae taking the lead. I love the Southern Bash and womyn's events but I would love to have more opportunities to interact. MM

Comments: 0  |  Author: Randall Rollman  |  Created: June 25, 2017, 11:48 p.m.

We have a regular time and place to meet!

Duchess has arranged for leather women to be able to meet the fourth Saturday of every month at the Eagle from 9-11 pm. She has posted this information on Peach Leather, and many of us will be meeting tomorrow evening there. The Eagle is on Ponce de Leon across from ...

Comments: 4  |  Author: Jayson Jeanes  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 3:15 p.m.

passing this along

There is a new group for 'women seeking women' called Endangered Species. Check it out.

Comments: 0  |  Author: Britt Bullion  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 6:57 a.m.

Registration is Now Open for Southern Bash!

The Southern Bash 2009 Atlanta, GA Sept. 25th-27th,2009 www.southernbash.com Register now for only $60 dollars! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! The Southern Bash is a BDSM/kink/woman/trans event that seeks to involve many layers of the community. We seek to educate, entertain, and have fun. The Southern Bash 2009 is in Atlanta ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Rosario Rothstein  |  Created: June 29, 2017, 3:15 p.m.

Early Registration ends in just a few weeks! Register today to take advantage of this great price!

The Southern Bash 2009 Atlanta, GA Sept. 25th-27th,2009 www.southernbash.com Register now for only $60 dollars! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! The Southern Bash is a BDSM/kink/woman/trans event that seeks to involve many layers of the community. We seek to educate, entertain, and have fun. The Southern Bash 2009 is in Atlanta ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Rosario Rothstein  |  Created: June 30, 2017, 11:46 a.m.

ATLANTA's Kinky Social Bulletin Board

Got an event, munch, dungeon, club, meeting, class, or workshop. Having a play party?? Want to start a Kinky Social Mixer (kinky people meet over drinks in a bar usually around 8 or 9) Got a group of kinksters gathering for vanilla fun like...., kinky karaoke night, kinky hiking group, ...

Comments: 0  |  Author: Damien Derringer  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 11:17 p.m.

Southern Bash 2010 ***Important***

The Southern Bash Partners with the Lloyd E Russell Foundation – For Some HUGE Changes! HUGE Announcement… Please spread wide and far! The Southern Bash has been a huge passion of mine for the last 5 years. It has seen me through some really bad times and some really great ...

Comments: 3  |  Author: Perry Pummill  |  Created: July 1, 2017, 11:50 a.m.

New here

I like to smoke weed. i like kinky stuff. always down to talk to new people, add me, message me. get at me :)

Comments: 1  |  Author: George Garraway  |  Created: Jan. 31, 2018, 6:14 a.m.

Recent searches

2009-2018 All Fetish Clubs Group, contact: webmaster@dir.fetishclubsreviews.org