Fetish Club home > Forum > A Murder of Crows board
Our listing inludes BDSM, fetish and bondage clubs, dungeons, munches, sexal roleplay and play parties, contacts of masters, mistress and subs for a fem dom. If you want to suggest your favorite femdom or fetishclubs for alternative lifestyle activities - send details to webmaster@dir.fetishclubsreviews.org

Login | Register | Add club | Forum

A Murder of Crows board

Page 1 of 6

Crowbar has a this site group!!!

Wow- I think that means we're pretty awesome. -Jaison

Comments: 5  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 25, 2017, 3:34 p.m.

2 out of town queers are coming to town & maybe crownbar?

hello fellow dirty birds... my nearest and dearest friend gutterglam and i are coming up from pdx in a couple weeks when the next crowbar party is and we are thinking of attending it. i am curious to hear what the space is like. how it is set up and ...

Comments: 4  |  Author: Dwight Dorsey  |  Created: June 24, 2017, 4:41 a.m.

Feb Crowbar!

Theme: Boy/is and Daddi/ys. The party starts at 8 o'clock sharp with a magical, as of yet unannounced demo, although it may be a cock sucking demo by yours truly (just kidding, that will be the rest of the night). : ) Doors open at 7:30, and close at 10- ...

Comments: 5  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 24, 2017, 6:31 a.m.

a possible adventure to crowbar

I'm hoping to make my way up north w/ fagtastic and gutterglam so I thought I'd throw out a quick introduction. Hope I can afford it, make it there and meet awesome new folx. anyways send a msg if u feel.

Comments: 2  |  Author: Ahmad Ardon  |  Created: June 24, 2017, 12:23 a.m.

thank you.

hello everyone! I just wanted to say it was very nice meeting all of you and that i had a lovely time. i am sure jenny . . Aka gutterglam and i will prob be back in april or sometime. i wish there was a space like this in portland! ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Dwight Dorsey  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 6:51 p.m.

Sat night

Hey, Any of you guys doing anything on Sat night? Daddy and I are thinking about going to the pan party at the Spot. Papi's boi Di

Comments: 2  |  Author: Gaylord Gulledge  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 10:39 p.m.

Saphic- WA State Ms. Leather 2009!

Come out and support a Crowbar Boi for WA State Ms. Leather 2009! A is going to be competing for the title, and you just might see yours truly getting a little less clothed than usual. If that hasn't convinced you, you should come just to hang out and perv ...

Comments: 10  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 5:24 p.m.

March Crowbar!

Yep, you have it- this weekend, March 28th, 8 PM @ the Wet Spot. This Month's Theme- "Get Out. Get Some." (This will be the theme forevermore when I am busy and don't want to make new flyers) ; ) April's Theme: Greasers and Nerds- so get ready to get ...

Comments: 8  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 3:56 p.m.

April Crowbar- 4/25/09 @ 8PM-1AM

Theme: Greasers and Nerds. The party starts at 8 o'clock sharp with a magical, as of yet unannounced demo, although it may be a cock sucking demo by yours truly (looking for "demo tops" from 8- end of party). : ) Doors open at 7:30, and close at 10- the ...

Comments: 19  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 2:14 a.m.

Pitchin' in @ Crowbar

Hey ya'll. So its been brought to my attention that the burden of putting on our favorite little play party has fallen too heavily on a limited number of individuals (read- one!). I'm totally guilty: every month I show up and play, play, play, not recognizing that a lot happens ...

Comments: 14  |  Author: Dorathy Dinh  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 4:09 p.m.

Crowbar's Famous!

The first rule of Crowbar is ... tell everybody about Crowbar. You all have been following Rule #1. I've done a whirlwind tour of the country in the past month - International Ms Leather in San Francisco, then Kinkfest in Portland, then Leather Leadership Conference in Atlanta. There are people ...

Comments: 2  |  Author: Tom Teed  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 3:29 a.m.

Crowbar DM 101

Yes, folks, that is right. You, me, and an hour and a half devoted to how to be a DM at your favorite party/ setting up for the greasers/nerds themed evening. Mmm. : ) Time: 6:30 Day: Tomorrow, the 25th of April Who: All Cbar regulars who are members of ...

Comments: 3  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 7:16 p.m.

thanks!

I attended my first Crowbar last night- I had a great time. I want to thank everyone for welcoming a couple of Femmes. Next month, we are bringing the Femme Posse! Get ready!

Comments: 7  |  Author: Guadalupe Gammel  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 2:45 a.m.

is Crowbar the place for me?

i've never been to Crowbar, but am definitely excited about the possibility of going in the next month or two. i read another post somewhere on FL that there have been some Femmes coming out and having a good time, but that at the last one some felt unwelcome and/or ...

Comments: 50  |  Author: Damien Deng  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 2:55 a.m.

OT: Rooms for Rent Redmond Washington

Kinky household in Redmond Washington. Rural setting. 3.5 miles from Redmond, 6 miles from Microsoft. Non-smoking, no pets, shared bath, kitchen, great room, washer dryer, fat pipe wireless DSL. Spacious play space in great room with suspension points and no neighbors to hear your screams. $500.00/month.

Comments: 0  |  Author: Tom Teed  |  Created: June 26, 2017, 4:01 a.m.

May Crowbar?

hiya folks. . . when is the next Crowbar happening? im arranging a visit down to PDX, and would like to time it with the next Crowbar, on the way down or back up. Thanks!

Comments: 19  |  Author: Damien Deng  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 8:15 p.m.

Pump up the volume? Music for crowbar

So I was gifted a hand-me-down Ipod, and I thought I'd make it into the super special crowbar music, so we can have a good mix for the party. So here is where YOU come in. what would you like to hear? Artists? specific songs? What do you NOT want ...

Comments: 32  |  Author: Neal Nace  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 5:42 p.m.

cost?

hey folks. . . seems like a may crowbar is in the cards for me :) im wondering how much it costs total? i have a wet spot membership from back years ago, but its run out. do folks need to have their CSPC memebership card? or is it a ...

Comments: 13  |  Author: Damien Deng  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 8:07 p.m.

Dogs vs Cats theme?

so, I figured we have plenty of people in the crowbar who like to do puppy play and some that do cat play that I thought it would be funny to have a cats and dogs night. Or, make it fun and have a cats vs dogs night somehow. Maybe ...

Comments: 15  |  Author: Paul Perrella  |  Created: June 28, 2017, 9:40 p.m.

Need some help with a fundrasier may 31st

Ok, this only has a little to do with crowbar, but I didn't know where to turn. I need some sexy people to help with a fund raiser at the spot on may 31st. I still don't know when exactly is starts, but Allena said as early as noon, I'm ...

Comments: 1  |  Author: Paul Perrella  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 9:46 a.m.

Reminder: May Cbar is Tomorrow!

Hey guys, don't forget Crowbar is tomorrow! We'll have boi/ys, men, and from what I've heard, a whole lot of femme (of all genders) hotties ready to play! Potluck @5 Movie @7 Party from 8 until 1. Bring food to share!

Comments: 3  |  Author: Rodney Rives  |  Created: June 27, 2017, 12:44 a.m.

Thanks for a wonderful event!

Thank you to everyone who attended, and especially those who worked, for making last night's Crowbar so amazing. I had a truly fantastic time. I know that not everyone was completely comfortable with the femmes in the room, but I appreciate that I felt welcomed and a part of the ...

Comments: 17  |  Author: Marta Marcelino  |  Created: June 28, 2017, 5:35 p.m.

June Crowbar-- Superheroes!

Hey guys, At the last Crowbar, I didn't get to distribute the ads for the next month, so I'm leaving a link to the image for people to check out. [http://picasaweb.google.com/jackshephard.md/Crowbar#5342618884654851778] crosses fingers and hopes the link works Hope to see you all this month! Jack

Comments: 19  |  Author: Fidelia Faith  |  Created: June 28, 2017, 6:55 a.m.

The genesis of Crowbar ...

From MistressMatisse "My favorite was a person who called me looking for public parties attended only by female-to-male transgender guys and gay men who were attracted to them. Oh, and ideally the gay men should all be dominants and the trans guys should all be submissives. My suggestion that such ...

Comments: 10  |  Author: Tom Teed  |  Created: June 29, 2017, 5:13 p.m.

July Crowbar - ButchBoi!!!

Butch Boi, the toy store for bois, production company and play party producer for hot butches, bois, drag kings and FtMs in San Francisco is visiting Seattle and teaming up with Crowbar the hottest party for the trans masculine spectrum (from futch to post op/ho trans men) and their pansexual ...

Comments: 20  |  Author: Tom Teed  |  Created: June 29, 2017, 12:59 a.m.
Page 1 of 6

Recent searches

2009-2018 All Fetish Clubs Group, contact: webmaster@dir.fetishclubsreviews.org